*UNLOCK THE SECRETS TO WAKING UP WITH MORE ENERGY*
Most of us get far too little sleep and often those that do sleep for the recommended number of hours, report their sleep quality as ‘poor’ or only ‘fair’. Many say that they don’t wake up feeling refreshed and energized.
Most adults need 7 to 8 hours of good quality sleep on a regular basis, each night. For optimal health, make sure you get to bed early and get at least seven hours of sleep.
However, getting enough sleep isn’t only about the total hours of sleep. It’s also important to get good quality sleep on a regular basis, so you feel rested and energized when you wake up. Make changes to your routine if you can't find enough time to sleep.
Some short-term problems of not getting enough sleep can include:
• Lack of alertness.
• Impaired memory.
• Relationship stress.
• Lower quality of life.
• Greater likelihood for car accidents.
Some of the most serious potential problems associated with chronic sleep deprivation are high blood pressure, diabetes, heart attack, heart failure or stroke. Other potential problems include obesity, depression and lower sex drive. Chronic sleep deprivation can even affect your appearance.
Here are some simple tips for better sleep:
• Stick to a sleep schedule - be consistent with the time you go to bed and wake up.
• Create a bedtime ritual - make sure you do the same things every night before going to bed, to tell your body it's time to wind down.
• Pay attention to what you eat and drink - don’t go to bed feeling hungry or too full.
• Get comfortable - it’s best to have a room that’s quite, cool and dark.
• Limit daytime naps - if you choose to nap during the day, limit yourself to about 10 to 30 minutes and make it during the mid afternoon.
• Include physical activity in your daily routine - regular physical activity can promote better sleep, helping you to fall asleep faster and to enjoy deeper sleep.
• Manage stress - get organized, take a break when you need one and share a laugh with an old friend.
If you want to wake up feeling energetic in the morning, get the right amount and quality of sleep, every single night.
SO MAKE TIME FOR QUALITY DOWNTIME!
A Trusted Dietary Health Supplements & Vitamins Company